Work injuries — whether from a single accident or repetitive stress — can have a devastating effect on your body and your ability to maintain gainful employment. If you or a loved one was injured at work, a skilled Houston personal injury attorney can explain your options for monetary compensation through the legal system.
The law firm of B. L. Jensen, L.P., is well-equipped to provide aggressive, compassionate representation to injured clients throughout Texas. Headquartered in Bellaire, attorney Jensen has more than 36 years of experience guiding injured clients through the legal process of monetary compensation. Whether your injuries are moderate or severe, a personal injury lawyer who specializes in Texas workers' compensation cases is a valuable asset to your recovery. You have the right to hire an attorney at any point in the process to help you with your workers' compensation claim.
Do not delay; preserve your rights after a work injury by contacting a lawyer.
If you were injured on the job, Brian Jensen is the board-certified personal injury attorney for you. Through his decades of practice, he is regularly called upon to represent clients in a broad range of cases, including:
- Industrial accidents such as petrochemical or refinery accidents can be devastating to workers. Additionally, plant explosions can lead to the loss of a loved one.
- Construction accidents can include scaffolding collapses, falls from heights, falling debris or faulty safety equipment.
- Electrocution accidents can result from improper grounding, failure to provide necessary safety equipment and failure to properly inspect the work area.
- Petrochemical accidents can result from one significant accident, fire or explosion. Additionally, exposure to toxic elements can result in lung damage and other life-altering conditions.
- Refinery accidents typically refer to explosions. If you have lost a loved one in a refinery explosion, you can likely recover compensation through a wrongful death case.
Brian Jensen is an experienced personal injury attorney who understands the complexities involved with work injury cases, including the specialized intricacies of a workers' compensation claim. Call for a consultation to understand your legal options and start on the road to recovery today.
Contact A Texas Board-Certified Personal Injury Attorney
To schedule a consultation at the law firm of B. L. Jensen, L.P., call 832-460-3366 or complete the convenient online form on this website.
Se habla español