B. L. Jensen, L.P., is a valuable resource for Texans who suspect that they or a loved one has suffered harm because of a medication error. Contact the law firm regarding a pharmaceutical mistake that resulted in injury, illness or death of a patient. Initial consultations are free, and if B. L. Jensen, L.P., represents you, it will be on a contingency basis. You will not owe attorney fees until and unless we help you recover compensation after a medication error causes injury or harm.
Common Scenarios Involving Medication Errors
A medication error often stems from one or more of the following situations:
- A prescribing physician fails to screen for allergies or potential interactions with other medications.
- A prescribing physician inadvertently prescribes the wrong medication or the wrong dose of a prescription drug.
- A pharmacist misreads a prescription and administers the wrong medication or wrong amount of medication.
- A pharmacist fails to deliver proper warnings to a patient.
- A nurse in a hospital or nursing home gives a patient the wrong medication or the wrong amount of medication.
- An anesthesiologist gives a surgery patient the wrong amount of a medication.
Contact A Pearland Prescription Mistake Attorney
However your medication error occurred, you are encouraged to talk to an experienced Houston medication errors lawyer sooner rather than later. The sooner the better after a Sugar Land or Pearland prescription mistake. Attorney analysis may uncover the real cause of an injury, illness or fatality resulting from a medication error after reviewing all the facts in a case. Contact the law offices of B. L. Jensen, L.P., to learn how attorney Brian Jensen can help you get to the bottom of a doctor or pharmacist error in Texas.