Mr. Jensen is a trial lawyer who concentrates his practice in the fields of personal injury and business litigation. He has handled cases throughout Texas, including Houston, El Paso, Beaumont, Dallas and Brownsville. He has tried cases in the following counties: Harris, Chambers, Galveston, Fort Bend, Montgomery, Jefferson, Newton, Burleson, Cameron, Bexar, Brazos, Liberty, Brazoria and Cherokee.
He started his legal career doing defense litigation for insurance companies in 1978. He became Board-Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in 1982. Since 1986, he has devoted his practice to representing individuals injured in accidents (auto, industrial and premise), medical malpractice, product liability claims, and individuals and small businesses in business litigation disputes. Since 1990, he has devoted his practice to representing individuals injured in accidents or by medical negligence, as well as individuals and small businesses in business litigation disputes.
He is licensed to practice law in Texas (1978). He is a graduate of the University of Texas (B.A.) and the University of Houston (J.D.). He is also licensed to practice in the U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas. He is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and the Houston Trial Lawyers Association (past vice president, 1993 to 1997).
Mr. Jensen has been rated by his peers as an AV rated attorney, the highest rating given out by the distinguished Martindale-Hubbell* directory of attorneys.
Mr. Jensen has been lead counsel representing injured victims of negligence against some of the largest companies in the United States.
Mr. Jensen also assists clients at the firm's Houston office at 440 Louisiana Street, Suite 2080, Houston, TX 77002, and his home office at 14439 Twisted Oak Lane, Houston, TX 77079.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Areas Of Practice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Medical Malpractice
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1982
- Texas, 1978
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- University of Houston College of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 1977
- University of Texas, Austin
- B.A. - 1975
Honors and Awards
- AV Rated Attorney, Martindale-Hubbell® Directory of Attorneys
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2012, 2017 - 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, 1990 to 1993
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Past Vice President, 1993 to 1997
- American Association for Justice, Member
Why Choose Us? Watch the video:
See More Videos