Did A Doctor Fail To Diagnose Your Illness Or Injury?
Many medical conditions that once were considered incurable can now be successfully treated if diagnosed early enough. Unfortunately, when disease is not diagnosed until it reaches an advanced stage, the prognosis is not as positive.
At the Houston law offices of B. L. Jensen, L.P., we are here to advise you if you or a loved one suffered a serious injury because a doctor failed to diagnose your illness early enough. Brian Jensen is a board-certified medical malpractice attorney. As a team, we will work with medical experts to determine if your doctor did everything he or she should have to diagnose and treat your illness. If your medical provider was negligent, we will work tirelessly to recover the compensation you deserve.
What Is Medical Malpractice?
Doctors are human beings. As long as your doctor did everything that he or she should have to diagnose your illness, he or she would not be guilty of medical malpractice. However, if your doctor failed to order appropriate tests based on your observable symptoms, age or medical history, he or she may have committed malpractice.
Examples of malpractice include:
- Failure to order an X-ray to detect a fracture
- Failure to order appropriate screening tests for cancer
- Failure to order an ECG or blood tests for heart attack
- Failure to detect symptoms of stroke
- Failure to order appropriate screening tests for your age or medical history
- Laboratory and imaging errors
- Failure to communicate lab or imaging results
- Failure to diagnose a punctured organ after surgery
- Failure to diagnose a serious head injury
Did you miss a critical window of opportunity to treat your disease because a doctor failed to diagnose it in time? If so, our attorneys and staff will work tirelessly to obtain the maximum compensation possible for you and your family.
Failure To Diagnose In Texas? Free Attorney Consultation
Se habla español.