Suffering Because Of A Medication Error? We Can Help.
The Houston law firm of B. L. Jensen, L.P., is a valuable resource for Texans who suspect that they or their loved ones have suffered harm because of medication errors. With nearly 40 years of experience, our legal team can help you if a pharmaceutical mistake resulted in injury, illness or death.
Common Scenarios Involving Medication Errors
A medication error often stems from one or more of the following situations:
- A prescribing physician fails to screen for allergies or potential interactions with other medications.
- A prescribing physician inadvertently prescribes the wrong medication or the wrong dose of a prescription drug.
- A pharmacist misreads a prescription and administers the wrong medication or wrong amount of medication.
- A pharmacist fails to deliver proper warnings to a patient.
- A nurse in a hospital or nursing home gives a patient the wrong medication or the wrong amount of medication.
- An anesthesiologist gives a surgery patient the wrong amount of a medication.
However, your medication error occurred, you are encouraged to talk to an experienced Houston medication errors lawyer sooner rather than later. Our analysis may uncover the real cause of an injury, illness or fatality resulting from a medication error after reviewing all the facts in your case.
Experienced Assistance, Free Consultation
Initial consultations with our attorneys are free, and if you choose to have our law firm represent you it will be on a contingency basis. You will not pay any attorney fees until and unless we help you recover compensation after a medication error causes injury or harm.