Houston Lane Change Accident Attorney
Houston’s interstate, highway and surface road systems are full of drivers who are in a hurry to get to their destination. Many of these drivers are in such a rush that they will execute dangerous lane changes just to gain a car length or two. If you have been seriously injured in a lane change accident, you need a Houston lawyer with experience handling personal injury claims.
Dedicated Advocates For Your Case
At the law offices of B. L. Jensen, L.P., Brian Jensen has practiced law for nearly 40 years, and he has been a board-certified personal injury attorney since 1982. Our legal team works together and will personally guide you through the process of filing your claim. We will negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf.
Our track record of success in obtaining maximum compensation for victims of motor vehicle accidents of all types speaks for itself. Our firm has a reputation among insurance adjusters: they know we will bring a case to court if we feel our clients are not being treated fairly.
Accidents can be caused when drivers change lanes in a variety of ways, including:
- Multiple lane changes, quickly and without adequate warning
- Drifting in and out of a lane, usually caused by drunk or distracted driving
- Signaling a lane change after the vehicle has started to move
- Failing to signal a lane change
- Cutting other drivers off, causing them to break suddenly and resulting in rear-end crashes
- Drivers who speed to the front of a line of slow traffic then slow down to merge
These and other maneuvers occur regularly on metro-area roads and put surrounding drivers at risk.
On your behalf, we will:
- Conduct an in-depth investigation of your lane change accident by reviewing evidence and interviewing witnesses to the collision
- Assemble a strong case to show fault on the part of the negligent driver
- Consult with medical professionals to prove the full extent of the harm done to you
- Present all evidence to the insurance company, diligently pursuing compensation to cover your medical bills, lost wages and other costs associated with your accident
Contact A Texas Lawyer Handling Merging Accidents For Your Free Initial Consultation
Call the law firm of B. L. Jensen, L.P., at or toll free at 832-460-3366, or send an email to schedule a time to come in and talk about your lane change accident. Home and hospital visits can be arranged if you are unable to come to the office. Three convenient locations are available to serve you.
Se habla español.