Experienced Legal Help For Personal Injury Victims In Houston
Were you were injured at work, involved in a motor vehicle collision, a victim of medical malpractice or any other type of serious accident? Catastrophic injuries and property damage can result in a mounting wall of debt. When someone else is at fault for your physical and financial losses, you may be entitled to compensation.
Seek Legal Counsel For Help With Your Recovery
Seek the counsel of a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible to learn about your options during your recovery.
At the Houston law offices of B. L. Jensen, L.P., our legal team has nearly 40 years of experience, and attorney Brian Jensen is a board-certified personal injury lawyer. This means you do not need to worry about the quality of care you will receive. We guide clients through a wide range of personal injury cases, including those involving:
- Medical negligence: including birth injuries, surgical errors, emergency room misdiagnoses, medication errors and much more
- Dangerous property conditions: including broken pavement, faulty stairs or negligent security
- Dangerous products: including defective consumer products such as toys, hand tools or landscaping equipment
- Construction accidents: including falls from heights and defective safety equipment
- Drilling rig accidents and injuries: including natural gas explosions and rig collapses
- Oil and gas service-related accidents: including oil field service truck collisions
- On-the-job injuries: including construction accidents, refinery accidents and industrial accidents
- Serious burns: including scalds, electrical burns and chemical burns
- Fatal accidents: including the loss of a loved one through a motor vehicle accident or another serious accident
For more information, the firm has prepared a page detailing personal injury’s frequently asked questions about time limits, legal fees and more.
Free Consultation ~ No Obligation
When you need an experienced personal injury attorney on your side, do not hesitate to contact B. L. Jensen, L.P. Schedule your free consultation with one of our lawyers by calling or 832-460-3366 toll free, or you may complete the convenient online form on this website. Our law firm helps clients in Houston and throughout Texas from three office locations in the Houston metro area.
Se habla español